As we move to Level 2 in Christchurch, we wanted to let you know what we're doing to create a safe environment in our podiatry clinic and how you can help.
- Our staff have protective equipment, such as masks and gloves.
- We have liquid hand sanitiser, face masks and wipes available.
- All payments will be contactless. We offer EFTPOS and bank transfer payment options.
- We have extensive cleaning procedures. All equipment is sanitised (or discarded if it is one-time use) and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned.
- We’ve got a QR code you can scan to log your visit in your contact tracing app.
- Arrive on time for your appointment (not too early or too late).
- Sanitise your hands when you enter.
- Log that you’ve visited our clinic.
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain a distance of 2m from others whenever possible.
- Follow all instructions from our friendly staff.
Call 03 355 9481 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us keep our community, staff, patients, friends and family safe. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic soon. Stay safe and take care.