We’re thrilled to be able to open under the COVID-19 Level 2 regulations.
We are working hard to create a safe and welcoming environment in our clinic. We have implemented the following procedures to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Prior to your appointment, we will ask you some COVID-19 screening questions.
- We are staggering appointments to minimise the chance of you meeting others in our waiting room and to give us extra time for cleaning.
- We ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment – not too early, nor too late.
- We have liquid hand sanitiser, facemasks and wipes available for your protection.
- All payments will be contactless. We offer EFTPOS and bank transfer payment options.
We ask that if you feel unwell, please call us and we will arrange another appointment for you.
For those who would prefer treatment from home, you can still get the care you need through our Telehealth service—quick, easy, online appointments. To book a Telehealth Consultation call 03 355 9481 or learn more about our telehealth consultationsThank you for your patience and support as we implement these procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic soon!