As you have probably heard, New Zealand will be moving to the COVID-19 Protection Framework (commonly referred to as the Traffic Light System) at 11.59pm on Thursday 02 December.
The Government has announced that Christchurch will move to ‘orange’. This move requires us to make some changes to the way we were operating under the Alert Level System.
Here’s what we will be doing:
- Require every patient and patient support to fill in a COVID-19 screening form before you enter the clinic. This will help us reduce the risk that our patients are exposed to COVID-19.
- Continue to maintain high standards of cleanliness and use Personal Protective Equipment.
- Require you to scan in via the COVID-19 tracer app.
- Ask for patients to limit patient support people to one per patient.
- Require all patients and support people to wear a face mask while in the clinic.
- Continue to process online orders.
If you’d like to learn more about the Traffic Light System, click here.
It can feel a bit uncertain and overwhelming as we change the way we operate in the face of COVID-19. If you have any questions about getting podiatry care, please call us on 03 355 9481.
Take care and stay safe,
Sophie and the team at Merivale Podiatry